- Are you ready to finally find the time to prioritize yourself?
- Are you tired of feeling unworthy and seeking others’ validation to take action?
- Are you willing to take control over your life, feel less guilt, and stop blaming others?
- Are you fed up with feeling stuck and that something is holding you back?
- Are you ready to improve or attract better relationships and experiences into your life?
- Are you longing to feel empowered because you are done with self-sabotage, self-doubt and being a people pleaser?
- Are you ready to fill up your cup first, and feel joyful, confident, open, empowered and worthy?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are ready to take responsibility for your life and empower yourself to live the life you’ve always dreamed of!
After my father's transition (death) in 2019, I began questioning my life. I realized I was merely existing in a comfort zone, even though I was living my “dream life”, I chose to end a ten-year relationship and prioritize myself and my healing process.
Through the path, I discovered and collected a toolbox of self-care practices and a mindset that helped me really love and accept myself. I found the love of my life - Me! - and from there, all other relationships improved. Life continues to get better and better.
Some of my background:
Remember that every individual learns, grows, implements, and evolves in their own unique way. It is important to practice patience and self-compassion.
The quality of openness and your inner work will unfold the deepness of your transformation.
Improve the closest relationship you'll ever have with the Become Your Best Friend mini-course.
The Healthy Eating Program offers you information, resources, and mindset strategies to shift your perception about food and your body to make healthy eating part of your lifestyle.
I invite you to make peace with the body you have been given. Take your time to accept and appreciate your unique beauty from within.
~ Oprah Winfrey